Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Outdoor Entertaining Essentials

Spring officially arrived today with our 80 degree temperatures! With perfect timing, the Horchow catalog arrived in our mailbox with some MUST HAVES (okay, REALLY, REALLY WANT) for perfect outdoor entertaining.

Like these personalized Melamine plates


colorful ceramic beverage dispensers


festive striped flatware


recycled pop bottle glasses

initial napkin rings



What are your favorite new products for Spring & Summer entertaining?

7 comments:

Jess said...

Gosh I LOVE those plates. We sell them at FineStationery.com too-- Boatman Geller is the master of cute design :-)

Brenda said...

LOVE the drink dispensers! I heart anything Horchow...unfortunately, my wallet doesn't!

denise @ little ant design said...

The pop bottles glasses are my favorite - I have a few of them. I want desperately to learn how to make my own.

Also, your Wii party was amazing - I haven't had a chance to comment on it. I loved it!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

We SO think alike!

J+S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J+S said...

You have no idea how thrilled I am about the soda glasses! I meant to buy them from Sundance last year, but kept forgetting, and suddenly they were gone. Thank you for posting this. And also, that striped flatware is a must-have for sure.

~Jenifer

Natalia said...

love the napkin rings!