Monday, February 27, 2012

Dr. Seuss Week Treats

My boys love Dr. Seuss week at school. Every year, they want me to come to their school and read a Dr.Seuss story to their class. I always like to bring a special treat for the kids & this year I made Cat In the Hat Pops & Green Egg Cookies.


I have made these pops before but these were made with chocolate dipped marshmallows & rice krispie pops.


The green eggs were made with vanilla wafers dipped in white chocolate-super easy & cute!




Linked to: Sunday Showcase, Kitchen Fun, Get Your Craft On, & Tip Junkie

2 comments:

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Very cute! Would love for you to share this at our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Party going on now! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_23.html Really love the eggs!

Eric VanRaepenbusch said...

Wow, those cookies look great and yummy! If you are interested I would love for you to share a link to this post on my blog, Happy Birthday Author. Your ideas will help us celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday!

http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2012/02/happy-birthday-dr-seuss-march-2.html