Monday, May 14, 2012

Fiesta Bunco

Oops I did it again. I ran out of time & did not get great shots of the party but I managed to shoot a few pics with my iphone. I set up a taco & nacho bar which the girls LOVED! Seriously they raved & it was not hard to do!
I wrote "how to make the perfect taco" assembly instructions with chalkboard pens & listed all of the yummy toppings
they loved the presentation & all the details
I set up a "mix your own margarita bar" so the girls could mix up their own
& make them any flavor they liked.
Here is a quick party shot from my stairs! Don't you love the papel picado? It was another fun Bunco night! The girls all wore their flowers & enjoyed my yummy margarita cupcakes & mexican wedding cookies. I love having the girls over!

4 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

ah that looks awesome! Was that just chalkboard paper you wrote on?

Unknown said...

Jess-Chalkboard fabric!

Debra Lea said...

I love it! Where did you get your papel picado?

Jessica Ford said...

This is such a cool idea! I covered my table in butcher paper and wrote on it with color Sharpies. The Margarita station was also a hit. Thanks for sharing this neat idea!