Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glow in the dark pop sticks

I wanted a fun way to display my marshmallow pops at our friends Halloween party this weekend. The party is outside & it's fairly dark & I wanted to make my pops glow! I took a pack of paper straws, closed off one end, inserted a glow bracelet & placed the closed end into the marshmallow.

They turned out great! I haven't quite figured out how to take a good photo of them GLOWING but you get the idea! These glow pop sticks are for display only. I will be removing the glow sticks before serving-we don't want someone biting into it!
(Linked to Tip Junkie)

3 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

Genius!!!!!

Shelley said...

Love, love, love this!!!

amy & lisa said...

That's a really cool idea. I just love how a marshmallow can be fancied up so easily! :)