Thursday, December 12, 2013

Girlfriend gifts

Every year I like to get a little something for my bunco girls. Since there's a lot of them, I try to keep the cost per gift to a minimum. Last year, I created these cute & fun gifts.  This year, I created & printed custom stationery for each girl from designhergirls.com


I purchased Avery notecards & envelopes from Staples & got started creating each girl.  For wrapping, I placed them in clear cellophane bags & tied a simple ribbon to close. 


They are all packaged up & ready to go! And for less than $2.50 each! What do you think?  I can't wait to give them to the girls at the Christmas bunco tonight! 



3 comments:

Casey said...

These are darling! I cannot seem to figure out how you were able to use the little custom designed girls, though. When I went to design one, it said to get the image, I would have to pay $50! Can you explain to me how you used them? Caseylmicheil@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Casey,

Go on the website, under the print at home membership there will be a payments of length tab-click on the little down arrow and a one day print at home membership for 9.99 will pop up.

Let me know if you need any more help!

S.

Keeping My Cents said...

Love these! How thoughtful, unique, and thrifty. I'm sure the girls loved them.

Lisa