Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Top Ten Bash Highlights


As some of you may or may not know I'm an interior designer and I have my own studio for almost 13 years. I started this blog almost 6 years ago & wanted to showcase my love of entertaining, parties and design.  I have always loved parties & all things related & love planning events for clients & friends.  
I have to say, I was incredibly nervous & intimidated in wanting to attend the BASH conference. I'm not officially a party girl nor am I known within the industry and I felt I would be somewhat out of place.  Still, I gathered up my courage because I wanted to attend BASH to learn more about the industry from the BEST & I am so glad I did! 

Before I start my top ten moments, no I don't have any pictures of me & fabulous women ( have to get better at that)! And please let me say that I had to leave early Saturday & missed Jenny Keller's cookie class (tear) Eddie Ross (sigh) & the table top design competition-or else I am sure they would of been on my top ten! 

Here are my: 



10. Playing blackjack with the California party girls ( they were so super sweet to me during the entire conference).
9. The Anders Ruff duo dancing the white tornado-they're so much fun! 
8.  Coffee talk Friday & having a "moment" with Jen from HWTM about our diet coke obsession. 
7. Coffee talk on Saturday-such talented women!
6. Chatting with the Sweet Lulu girls at dinner Friday. 
5. Rachel Hollis-two words, AH-mazing! 
4. The social media rock star class-seriously didn't want it to end. 
3. Amy Atlas-need I say more? Loved her! 
2. Loralee Lewis who was wonderful-so real, honest & truly inspirational.
1.  Meeting the amazing & talented women attending the conference & seeing my AZ party girls, Rebecca & Shannon from Petite Party Studio (are they not the cutest?!), sweet Kim from The Tomkat Studio & of course, Michelle who I absolutely adore!  

It was truly an amazing experience & so thankful to be able to be a part of it! 


No comments: