Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sarah's Sleepover Party


I am finally getting around to posting this sweet sleep over party I created for my sassy seven-year-old client! She wanted to have a sleepover with seven of her girlfriends to watch movies and have fun! She loves popcorn so we made this cute popcorn bar for them to enjoy! 


I made a simple banner with chalkboard paper and large silver glitter letter stickers. 


We also used chalkboard labels and stickers for the jars and boxes.


What's a party without soda?


The birthday girl picked all her favorite candies and we use them to sprinkle on top of the popcorn. 


We chose three different flavors of popcorn for the girls to enjoy. 

 
For the party favors, we got matching PJs for all the girls.


I had to show how cute the girls all looked in their matching pj's!  Unfortunately, I didn't get photo permission from all the parents so I couldn't show their faces.  But at least you can see how darling they all looked! 

Such a fun party to style! 

No comments: